International LLM Scholarship 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Australian National University (ANU)
The Australian National University is a public research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia.
And was founded in 1946, and has remained a research-intensive university whose research priorities reflect the challenges facing today’s world.
Its main campus is located in Acton, Canberra, and encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
Benefits of Chappell and White Ph.D. Scholarship
Stipend scholarship of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate).
In addition to the fortnightly stipend, the scholarship also provides:
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis reimbursement;
- Dependant Child allowance (International students only);
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) (International Students Only); and
- Paid medical, maternity and parental leave.
Requirements for Chappell and White Ph.D. Scholarship Qualification
The Award will be available every three years to a prospective or continuing student who is:
- a domestic and/or international student; and
- enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Earth Sciences and are conducting research in the areas of petrology and ore petrology at the university; and
- holds a Bachelor’s degree with first-class honors, or a Master’s degree with a research component or equivalent from a recognized university.