International Leadership Scholarship 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Monash University Australia
Monash University Australia was founded in the year 1958, based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. it is known to be one of the largest universities with 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents.
Monash University Australia is known as the second oldest university in the state and is also ranked 100 in the world.
Benefits of Monash University Bachelors
- The successful applicants of the Monash International Leadership Scholarship will receive 100% of the tuition fees.
Requirements for Monash University Bachelors Qualification
- The applicant for Monash International Leadership Scholarship should be an international student.
- The candidate should have received an offer from Monash University to pursue postgraduate or undergraduate degrees.
- The students who are registering for MBA, Medicine or Bachelor of Medical Science are not eligible for Monash International Leadership Scholarship.
- The applicants in Monash Pathway programs or transferring from one Monash campus to others are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The students studying Australian Year 12 are also not eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Monash International Leadership Scholarship are evaluated based on their academic achievement and a statement describing their potential for becoming a representative of Monash University in 500 words.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Monash University on docs.google.com to apply
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.