International Excellence Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Brunel University London.
Brunel University London was founded in 1966 as a public research university located in the Uxbridge area of London, England.
Brunel University London is named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. In June 1966, Brunel College of Advanced Technology was awarded a royal charter and became Brunel University.
Benefits of International Excellence Scholarship
£6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met
Requirements for International Excellence Scholarship Qualification
Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as an Overseas fee paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organisation UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form’ by the stated deadline.
- Award winners will be expected to pay the course deposit of £3,000 within 4 weeks of being awarded the scholarship in order to accept. This does not apply to applicants who will be funding their studies through US Federal Loans or Sallie Mae Loans.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
How to Apply
For more details, visit Brunel University London website.