International Entrance Scholarships 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Humber College
The Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning was founded in the year 1967 with two main campuses: the Humber North campus and the Lakeshore campus. it is commonly known as Humber College.
Benefits of International Entrance Scholarships
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off students’ tuition fees over the course of their first 2 semesters of studies.
Requirements for International Entrance Scholarships Qualification
Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and the scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
How to Apply
To submit your scholarship please submit the following:
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program commencing in the appropriate Semester
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
For more details, visit Humber College website.