The Imperial College London is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters Degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses in Business, Engineering, Medicine, and Natural Sciences
- At the University Of
- Successful Candidates will be awarded Home tuition fees up to £18,500* for eligible Master’s courses, an annual maintenance grant of £16,500, an allowance of £1,500 for equipment, mentoring support, the full home tuition fees will be covered for the MSc Applied Machine Learning in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and any Master‡s courses in the Department of Earth Science and Engineering.
About Imperial College London.Imperial College London (legally Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine) is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. Its history began with Prince Albert, consort of Queen Victoria, who developed his vision for a cultural area that included the Royal Albert Hall, Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, and royal colleges. Imperial focuses exclusively on science, technology, medicine, and business. The main campus is located in South Kensington, and there is an innovation campus in White City.
REF 2021 finds that Imperial has a greater proportion of world-leading research than any other UK university
Benefits of Imperial College London DAAD ScholarshipsEach scholarship covers:
- A tuition stipend of 18,000 Euros
- A 1,025 Euros per month cost of living stipend
- A single 250 Euro travel allowance for travel to/from the UK
- A 20% tuition fee discount for up to five DAAD scholarship recipients
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance benefits
- Plus possible additional costs of bringing families to the UK, to provide support for disability or chronic illness, or to support special projects
Application DeadlineMay 31, 2023
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Imperial College London on imperialuk.elluciancrmrecruit.com to apply
- Search for the course you want to apply for. Applicants can apply to any one-year full-time Master’s level programme for the 2023-24 academic year, excluding MBAs and the joint MA (RCA) / MSc Global Innovation Design (GID) or any other jointly run program.
- Create an online account and submit your application through our application portal as soon as possible, but no later than 31 May 2023.
- Application fee If you’re applying for a postgraduate course at Imperial, you may need to pay an application fee. You can find more information on application fees and check if you’re eligible for an application fee waiver here. Assessment Imperial College Selection Panel will assess applications on academic merit and/or potential through the standard admission process.