High Growth Coaching Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at She Leads Africa (SLA)
She Leads Africa is a platform that gives women the community, information, and inspiration they need to live the lives of their dreams.
She Leads Africa (SLA) helps to build your network, reach your goals and build lifelong relationships. We publish articles, newsletters, podcasts, and videos to help you start, grow and improve your business and career
Benefits of High Growth Coaching Program
This program offers you:
- 3 months of intensive training on business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Personalised scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
Requirements for High Growth Coaching Program Qualification
We are looking for 2 categories of entrepreneurs
- Those who are interested in positioning their businesses to receive external funding either from the program or from other external investors.
- You will be required to submit a pitch deck during the application process.
- Those who are looking to rapidly grow and scale their businesses within 6 months.
- You will be required to submit a growth strategy plan during the application process.
Note: The businesses must be based in Nigeria or have operations in the country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to She Leads Africa (SLA) on vc4a.com to apply
You must upload your Pitch Deck / Growth Strategy plan to your VC4A profile in order for your application to be complete. Make sure you join the She Leads Africa community to gain access to our application tips and a free downloadable guide on how to create a BOSS pitch deck.
For more details, visit SLA website