Graduate Scholarships for International Students for Master 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. The institution was founded in 1853 and is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
It is globally recognized for the quality of its teaching and research.
Benefits of University of Melbourne Masters Scholarship
The scholarship provides one-off fee remissions of $5,000 or $10,000 and 25%, 50% or 100% fee remissions for the standard course duration.
Requirements for University of Melbourne Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- Have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree
- Be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
- Not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years
Eligible graduate coursework degrees include:
- Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Science in BioSciences, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Ecosystem Science, Mathematics & Statistics, and Physics, Master of Biotechnology, Master of Data Science, Master of Environmental Science, Master of Geography, Master of Geoscience, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystem Science offered by the Faculty of Science.
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts, Master of Translation and Master of International Journalism offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
How to Apply
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.