Google is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at University Students Worldwide
Google is an American-based Company established in 1998 that works particularly as a search Engine multinational technology company. Google is one of the five biggest companies in the United States and one of the biggest employers.
Benefits of Google Solution Challenge
- Top 50 teams: Receive mentorship from Google and other experts to improve and submit a solution for the top prize.
- Top 10 finalists: Win a 1 year subscription to Pluralsight, swag, additional customized mentoring from Google, and a feature in the Google Developers Blog and Demo Day live on YouTube.
- Top 3 winners: Win all the prizes included in the Top 10 category along with a Chromebook and a coffee chat with a Google executive.
Requirements for Google Solution Challenge Qualification
Please note: Each solution is evaluated on a scale of 1 to 100.
IMPACT [60 points]
- Does the entry establish a clear challenge focused on one or more of the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals? Is it explained in a clear manner with specific Sustainable Development Goal targets they are looking to solve for? 
- How effectively does the solution address the challenge identified by the team? 
- Is there evidence of a next step? Does the team display a plan for future extension if they were to continue? 
- Is there evidence that the solution has been thoroughly tested with real users? 
- Is there evidence that the solution was iterated upon based on user feedback? 
TECHNOLOGY [40 points]
- Does the solution implement all the technical components needed to solve the challenge? 
- Has the team clearly explained what Google technology they used, why, and included guidance on how to run their code? 
- Does the video demonstration show the working solution and how a user will interact with the solution?
Does the demonstration highlight how Google’s technologies are implemented and also mention the value the technology provides the users? 
- Has the team made effective product and technical decisions for their solution? 
Interested and qualified? Go to Google on docs.google.com to apply
For more details, visit Google website.