Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Edinburgh
Benefits of Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship
The scholarship will cover full tuition fees for the duration of the programme of study.
Requirements for Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission in the 2022-2023 academic year to one of the listed eligible Human Medical programs. The Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship would, particularly welcome applications from students from Africa.
Why You Should Study at the University of Edinburgh.
- The university is renowned for its beautiful campus and its architecture is magnificent.
- Edinburgh University is a brilliant uni to study at. It’s well-placed in the center of a historic city and offers a broad range of excellent degrees.
- The university is one oldest prestigious universities in the world.
- The University of Edinburgh is ranked best in Edinburgh for Social Studies & Humanities (Social Work).
- The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s top universities, consistently ranked in the world’s top 50.
How to Apply
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
For more details, visit the University of Edinburgh website.