MSc International Fashion Marketing Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University is informally GCU, Caledonian or Caley was founded in 1875 and was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow.
Benefits of MSc International Fashion Marketing Scholarship
The awards offered are a discount of £7,500 automatically deducted from your tuition fees.
Requirements for MSc International Fashion Marketing Scholarship Qualification
Postgraduate full time students studying MSc International Fashion Marketing as a new student in academic year 2022-23 who are classified as international students for fees purposes.
- These scholarships are restricted to International and EU applicants who are classified as international students for fees purposes.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in an EU or International country.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded.
- Applicants must be starting their first year of study on an postgraduate degree course at GCU in September 2022
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award will not be carried over if you defer studies to another academic year
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities.