Postdoctoral Research Fellowships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at United States-India Educational Foundation
The United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF) (formerly known as the United States Educational Foundation in India) s an international foundation dedicated to higher education in India and the United States.
Benefits of United States-India Educational Foundation Ph.D. Scholarship
A monthly stipend + round trip air travel + settling-in allowance + other benefits
Requirements for United States-India Educational Foundation Ph.D. Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must meet the general eligibility requirements.
- Applicants of Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2022 must have obtained a Ph.D. degree between August 17, 2018, and August 16, 2022.
- Applicants must illustrate the evidence of their academic and professional achievements.
- Candidates applying for obtained a Ph.D. degree between August 17, 2018, and August 16, 2022, who are employed must follow the instructions regarding the employer’s endorsement.
- Applicants may get the endorsement from the appropriate administrative authority on the FNPostdoc Employer’s Endorsement Form.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to United States-India Educational Foundation on to apply
- Applications must be submitted online at: https://apply.iie.org/fvsp2023
- Please carefully review the FNPostdoc Applicant Instructions before starting your online application
- Please refer to FNPostdoc Applicant Checklist before submitting the application
- In addition, you must complete and upload the following documents on your online application FNPostdoc Applicant Annexure
FNPostdoc Letter of Support from Home Institution