African Research Scholar Program (ARSP) 2022 for African Researchers is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Fulbright
The Fulbright Program, including the Fulbright–Hays Program, is one of several United States Cultural Exchange Programs with the goal to improve intercultural relations, cultural diplomacy, and intercultural competence between the American people of the United States and other countries.
Benefits of Fulbright African Research Scholar Program (ARSP)
Grants are not for the principal purpose of:
- Attending conferences
- Completing doctoral dissertations
- Travel and consultation at multiple institutions, or
- Clinical medical research involving patient contact
Requirements for Fulbright African Research Scholar Program (ARSP) Qualification
- Ghanaian citizen or permanent resident and currently residing in Ghana (Please note: Ghanaian nationals with dual citizenship from the U.S. are not eligible for the program).
- Employed as required based on the type of grant you are applying for:
- Research Grants – Ghanaian university faculty or research institute professionals; at least three years of university teaching experience and a productive scholarly record is preferred.
- Program and Curriculum Development Grants – Ghanaian university faculty or administrators; designed for university faculty or administrators with less experience and who may not have had recent access to research or instructional developments in their disciplines.
- Academic degrees as required based on the type of grant you are applying for:
- Research Grants – a doctorate or equivalent terminal degree in their fields at the time of application
- Program and Curriculum Development Grants – a minimum of a master’s or equivalent graduate degree at the time of application (a doctorate degree is not required)
- High prospect of receiving study leave from applicant’s employer.
- Applicants must have sufficient proficiency in English to carry out their research projects and collaborate effectively with colleagues. (Note: TOEFL exams are not required, but the U.S. Embassy’s Fulbright Review Committee may evaluate English-language proficiency).
- Applicants must be in good health. Successful candidates will be asked to submit a Medical History and Examination Report.
How to Apply
For more details, visit the website.