Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was established in the year 2000 as federal Government Agency by the Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo.
The NDDC was created largely as a response to the demands of the population of the Niger Delta, a populous area inhabited by a diversity of minority ethnic groups
Benefits of NDDC Foreign/Local Post-Graduate Scholarship
The amount for the foreign scholarship shall be based on the prevailing exchange rate of the Naira.
Requirements for NDDC Foreign/Local Post-Graduate Scholarship Qualification
- Scholar must come from the Niger Delta region
- Possess five Credits at not more than 2 sittings
- Students must obtain First Class Degree/Second Class Upper Division to benefit from the Scholarship
Interview date, Process and Venue for NDDC Foreign/Local Post-Graduate Scholarship
- Online application on the Commission’s website
- Shortlist candidate using:
i. WASSCE/ NECO
ii. Undergraduate degree (1st Class/Second Class Upper)
iii. Local Government Identification
- Computer Based Test to be conducted in each State of the Niger Delta by Consultants. This will test I.Q proficiency in English, Mathematics and General Paper.
- Score a minimum of 70% in the test.
- Shortlist Successful candidates.
- Final verification through the Local Government Areas and Community Development Committees.
Documents Required for Application
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas/Nigerian University
- Relevant degrees from recognized Universities
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of referencehtt
How to Apply
- Application must be made online (FREE) on the Commission’s website (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the required documents
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
- Shortlisted candidates will take part in a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
The Commission (NDDC) will not enter into any form of Communication with candidates who are not shortlisted for the Computer Based Test (CBT), those who are not invited for oral interview or candidates that are not successful during the oral interviews.
Preferences will be given to candidates from Oil Producing Host/Communities/Local Government Areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut-off mark.
The Commission will ensure a fair spread of courses amongst beneficiaries within each State.
Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
The Commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the Commission in this regard is final.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Director Education, NDDC
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details,visit NDDC website