Challenge for Early-Stage Start-Ups 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at FoodTech
The FoodTech Challenge seeks to find the next wave of technology innovations that are on the cusp of transforming food and traditional agriculture practices, efficiently and sustainably.
Benefits of FoodTech Challenge
The total prize pool is valued at US $2 Million and consists of cash awards, incentive schemes, start-up acceleration, and R&D support.
Requirements for FoodTech Challenge Qualification
The competition is open to all participants above 18 years old.
We are specifically looking for early-stage agri food tech start-ups within Food Production and Food Loss and Waste.
To be eligible to participate, your start-up should:
- Address ‘Food Production’ or ‘Food Loss and Waste’ segments of the value chain
- Have not yet gone for a Series-A funding round
- Have a workable minimum viable product
- Have been in operation for less than 5 years
- Have no more than 25 employees
How to Apply
For more details, visit FoodTech Challenge website.