Flinders University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honor of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century. It is ranked 43rd in all of Asia Pacific and is among the top 2% of universities in the world. And that’s only possible because Flinders University is focused on student success.
Benefits of the Francis Regan Student ScholarshipSubject to the availability of funds, the scholarship will be offered annually and will be for the sum of $1,000.
Requirements for Francis Regan Student Scholarship QualificationApplicants for the scholarship must:
- be enrolled in an Honours degree or Masters degree in Business, Criminology, Government or Law at Flinders University; and
- be undertaking a research project in any area of social justice; and
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to social justice through employment, study, or volunteer work, or in some other way and
- not have previously held the Francis Regan Student Scholarship
Interview date, Process, and Venue for Francis Regan Student ScholarshipThe scholarship will be awarded on the basis of an application in which the applicant will:
- demonstrate his/her commitment to social justice issues through employment, study, or volunteer work, or in some other way; and
- explain how the scholarship will aid the research project and/or living expenses while the applicant is undertaking the research.
Application DeadlineDecember 2, 2022
How to ApplyApplications should be submitted online through the Flinders University Student System by the specified closing date. Submit an application For more details, visit Flinders University website