NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2021/2022 TENABLE IN NIGERIA PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
THE FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Requirements for Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship Award Qualification
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of a first degree with the Second Class Honours Division.
- Applicant must be a registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7-point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Interview date, Process, and Venue for Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship Award
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time as another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
2021/2022 FSB COMPUTER-BASED TEST VENUES
|NORTH – WEST||SOKOTOKANO||SOKOTOKANO|
Documents Required for Application
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to the Federal Government of Nigeria on fsbn.com.ng to apply
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the Examination slip.
d. Double Entries will be disqualified!
NOTE: Come with one set of completed online printed forms at the venue of the interviews
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
i) Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
iii) The registration portal will be opened from 9th May , 2022 to 20th June 2022.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 09154573973
- [email protected]
For more details, visit FGN website