Executive Assistant Programme for Graduates is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Deloitte
Deloitte is one of the leading big four accounting organizations headquartered in London, the UK working as a multinational professional services network operating in over 151 countries around the world. The company’s services include financial advisory, tax and legal consulting, and more.
Benefits of the Executive Assistant Programme
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Requirements for Executive Assistant Programme Qualification
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class lower/lower credit in Business Administration, Economics or related courses
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- A minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in administration and office management
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
How to Apply
For more details, visit Deloitte website.