Excellent New Degree Student Scholarships in China 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Guangdong University
Guangdong University was established in the year 1965 as a public university with an emphasis on foreign languages and cultures, overseas economy and trade, and international strategies in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
Guangdong University offers 61 bachelor-degree specialties and teaches 18 foreign languages. In 2014, it boasted 20189 undergraduate students and 2818 postgraduate and doctoral students, and over 12000 students of continuing education and overseas students.
Benefits of Guangdong University Postgraduate Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Guangdong University – Excellent New Degree Student Scholarships in China, 2022 will receive a 50% to 100% tuition fee waiver.
Requirements for Guangdong University Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- The applicants for Guangdong University – Excellent New Degree Student Scholarships in China, 2022 should meet the admission requirements for specific majors.
- The candidates should have excellent character and be outstanding in learning.
- The applicants should abide by Chinese law and University and school rules.
- The candidates are expected to have traits that show their excellent performance.
- The applicants should not be in receipt of other scholarships offered by the Chinese government.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Guangdong University on to apply
1) Qualified applicants should submit “Scholarship Application Forms”, registration materials and recommendation letter (written by president or head teacher of the original high school) to the Institute of International Education (IIE) between May 1stto July30theach year;
(2) “Scholarship Application Forms” can be downloaded from the IIE website.
(3) Evaluations will be made by GDUFS and all final results will be announced before the end of August.