Young Researcher Award is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Electroceramics Network
Electroceramics Network was founded in the year 2017 in order to join the European Ceramic Society. they deal in themes of Electroceramics materials, in single and polycrystalline bulk as well as in the form of thin or thick films.
Benefits of Electroceramics Young Researcher Award
The award consists of a plaque and a check for 1000 € and will be presented bi-annually at the Electroceramics conference.
Requirements for Electroceramics Young Researcher Award Qualification
- Eligible candidates are young researchers up to 5 years* after their PhD
- Demonstrated excellent scientific achievements in the field of electroceramics (CV, publications, society involvement, patents, etc.)
- Noticeable independent research direction after PhD thesis
- Involvement in outreach activities (communication of science to general public)
- Registration and Presentation of a talk/poster at the conference
How to Apply
For more details, visit Electroceramics website.