Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Sheffield.
The University of Sheffield was founded in the year 1828 by three local institutions: the Sheffield School of Medicine, Firth College, and the Sheffield Technical School.
Why You Should Study at the University of Sheffield
- This is a really good university with a good reputation in many areas for degrees. Well established throughout the city with multiple campuses and very modern and up to date.
- The university offers good quality education and Professors are very knowledgeable
- The university is a great Russell Group university with outstanding facilities it has Plenty of places to eat, and the 8 times best student union in the UK.
Benefits of Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
The scholarship is a competitive award worth 50% of your tuition fee for an undergraduate degree programme starting in autumn 2022.
Requirements for Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship Qualification
- You must be currently studying at a Delhi Public School Society (DPS) institution in India.
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield before you can apply for this scholarship.
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programmes are considered postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provisions.
How to Apply
For more details, visit the University of Sheffield website.