Defence Science Partnership Research Grant is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Flinders University
Flinders University was founded in 1966 as a public research university in Adelaide. The university is ranked amongst the world’s top 300 institutions according to the Times Higher Education rankings.
Benefits of Defence Science Partnership Research Grant
The scholarship includes:
- A stipend valued at $30,000 per annum tax-free
- The scholarship will be awarded for two years
- A Research Training Program Fee Offset Scholarship covers tuition fees for Australian Citizens, NZ Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- There is a possibility to convert ME to PHD research and extend the scholarship to three years
Requirements for Defence Science Partnership Research Grant Qualification
To be eligible for the award of this scholarship, a student must: –
- be an Australian citizen, or New Zealand citizen; or have been granted permanent resident status; and
- meet ME admission requirements
- be available to commence as a full-time ME student at Flinders University in semester 1, 2022.
How to Apply
Prior to submitting applications, prospective applicants are advised to contact the project Lead Investigator, DR Saeed Rehman to discuss their interest and eligibility for this opportunity. The Project lead may invite you to apply and request a copy of your CV together with a covering letter outlining your relevant qualifications, experience, research experience, and reasons for applying for the scholarship.
The successful candidate will ideally begin by March 2022, subject to negotiation (and not later than July 2022).
Those who apply for the scholarship opportunity that have not already applied for admission to a relevant HDR must also apply. Instructions on how to apply for admission can be found here: https://www.flinders.edu.au/study/apply/apply-research-degree/how-to-apply
By lodging this separate application, applicants acknowledge:
- The ‘Supervisor confirmation’ must refer to the application for this scholarship
- The application for ME admission will only be assessed where:
- The applicant is successful in being awarded the scholarship
- All other applications for ME admission lodged in line with this scholarship opportunity will not be assessed and will be withdrawn.
For more details, visit Flinders University website.