The HDR Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Ph.D. degree program
- Open to International students
- To study civil Civil Engineering
- At Curtin University
- Successful applicants will be awarded $30,000 per annum
Why You Should Study at Curtin University
- Curtin University has an exceptional educational institution providing highly organized and professional classes for pupils in a wide assortment of fields and businesses.
- The university offers more than 100 courses in science and engineering, health sciences, business, and humanities. It is also involved in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander education and culture, supported by its Centre for Aboriginal Studies.
Benefits of HDR Scholarship – Ph.D. Scholarship
The scholarship provides a living stipend of $29,000 p.a., based on a full-time study for up to 3 years
Requirements for HDR Scholarship – PhD Scholarship Qualification
The team is inviting applications for PhD candidates to join the NDRI Melbourne office
Applicants should have:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline requiring the completion of a publicly available thesis or research project to an acceptable standard; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with first class honours
Relevant disciplines include Public Health, Epidemiology, Statistics, Psychology and related fields.
Additionally, the applicant should have:
- Quantitative research skills and some experience in the use of statistical packages
- Experience with longitudinal data would be an advantage
How to Apply
Please email Assoc Professor Michael Livingston ([email protected]) an expression of interest with:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- A brief covering letter (no more than 2 sides A4) that addresses the eligibility criteria. The letter should explain why you are interested in the project and how your skills, attributes and experience make you a good candidate for the award.
For more details, visit Curtin University website.