Cody Holloway Scholarship 2022 invites credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Deakin University Australia.
Why You Should Study at Deakin University
- Deakin University is a reputable Australian university that offers students flexible study options through studying online or part-time regardless of location.
- The university also prides itself on its distinctive academic record, which positions it as one of Australia’s top 10 institutions.
- Deakin University has a very fair acceptance rate of 75% for both international and domestic students.
Benefits of Deakin University Bachelors
- be a female domestic student
- be enrolled full time in an undergraduate bachelor’s degree at Deakin University in Trimester 2 2022
- be experiencing an area of hardship that impacts on your ability to study.
Preference will be given to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students and students from a refugee background.
Documents Required for Application
As part of the application process, you may also be required to upload current supporting documentation.
When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your financial or medical hardship (if applicable).
Make sure you choose the correct document type when you upload your documents as it will make a difference. If your documents are uploaded into the incorrect type they will not be considered when assessing your application. Remember it is quality, not quantity, which you need to provide. Aim to provide documents which are current, relevant and concise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Deakin University on applicantportal.deakin.edu.au to apply
You can apply for this scholarship directly to Deakin through our Scholarship Application Portal.
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.