Chevron is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme
Chevron is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors, Chevron is a crude oil production company that was established on December 31, 1966. This company headquarters is currently located at Lagos.
Chevron also has extensive interests in multipartner deepwater operations. We operate the Agbami Field, one of Nigeriaï¿½s largest deepwater discoveries.
Undergraduates Development Program
- Downstream and chemicals
- Finance/accounting analyst program (FDP)
- Horizons program
- Sales development program
Graduates Development Program
- Finance & commercial MBA program (FCMP)
- Human resources development program (HRDP)
- Procurement/supply chain management program (P/SCM)
Benefits of Undergraduate and Graduate Development Programs
- You will gain a detailed understanding of our global operations and of the energy industry overall as you are exposed to Chevron’s downstream value chain. Your rotational assignments are set in the following business areas:
- Chevron’s Lubricantsorganization is one of the world’s largest suppliers of finished lubricants and a leading manufacturer of premium base oils; including marine lubricants, coolants and greases which are recognized for their quality, performance and technology around the world.
- Chevron’s Transportation and Operationsintegrates and optimizes the fuels value chain from crude to the customer in North and Latin America, providing safe, reliable and efficient terminal operations and transportation services to locations through the Americas.
- Together these organizations provide advanced products for industrial, commercial, and consumer applications under our three worldwide brands, Chevron, Texaco, and Caltex.
Requirements for Undergraduate and Graduate Development Programs Qualification
- Applicants must be Undergraduate and Graduate candidates
- Applicants must thrive in a high-performance culture that values teamwork and collaboration
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Are self-starters with aptitude and interest in interacting with customers daily
- Have a passion
- Have sound technical and analytical skills, as demonstrated through strong academic performance
- Are excited when presented with complex challenges to solve
- Geographical flexibility and strong desire to live and work in several areas across the U.S
- Thrive in a high-performance culture that values teamwork and collaboration
- Have a desire to see the world and are globally mobile
How to Apply
For more details, visit Chevron website