Cardiff University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Cardiff University.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £2,000, which is available to international students across a wide range of subject areas and will be offered in the form of a tuition fee discount.
Applicants domiciled in the following countries are automatically eligible for an enhanced scholarship of £5,000.
About Cardiff University.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales. The institution was established in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire and became a founding college of the University of Wales in 1893.
It is ranked as one of the best Universities in the world by educational standards.
Why You Should Study at Cardiff University.
- As an undergraduate, you’ll work alongside international scholars at the forefront of their subject, studying in a vibrant, research-intensive environment.
- Not only is it a member of the Russell Group, but for areas like journalism, Cardiff University is also considered one of the top institutions in the UK for academic studies.
- Their exist several scholarship opportunities for undergraduate students.
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants must be from eligible nationalities.
- You must submit your application through UCAS by 30 June 2022 and meet or exceed the requirements as stated exactly in your formal UCAS offer.
- You must confirm Cardiff University as your Firm choice by the UCAS deadline, and meet all offer conditions, including any English Language conditions, by 20 August 2022.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements of their formal UCAS offer will not be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.