Cardiff University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An post-graduate degree Program
- Open to Domestic and International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Cardiff University.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded in the following manner:
- These scholarships are available for study in the Islam in Contemporary Britain (MA) programme and comprise full UK tuition fees, a £15,896 annual stipend and £1,000 towards your research costs.
- The three-year PhD scholarship comprises full UK tuition fees for the Religious & Theological Studies programme, a £15,896 annual stipend and £2,500 per year towards your research costs.
About Cardiff University.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales. The institution was established in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire and became a founding college of the University of Wales in 1893.
It is ranked as one of the best Universities in the world by educational standards.
About the Jameel Scholarships 2022/23 (Masters PhD Islam)
Cardiff University UK Jameel Scholarships 2022/23 (Masters PhD Islam) is open for International Students, Domestic Students. The scholarship allows PhD, Masters level programme(s) in the field of Religious and Theological Studies, Islam in Contemporary Britain taught at Cardiff University. The deadline for the scholarship is 13 Jun 2022.
The Centre for the Study of Islam in the UK is now inviting applications for Cardiff University’s Jameel Scholarship scheme.
Founded in 2005, the Islam-UK Centre works towards the promotion of a better understanding of Islam and the life of Muslims in Britain, through high-quality teaching and research.
Its activities address issues which are central to the situation of Muslims in contemporary Britain. The Centre provides unique training and research opportunities for those seeking onward employment in a range of academic and non-academic careers.
With the help of a very generous gift, the Jameel Scholarships have been established to enable the very best students to come to Cardiff University – those who have the intellect and determination to apply their knowledge for the benefit of Muslim communities in the UK, and to promote a better understanding of Islam in wider society.
Why You Should Study at Cardiff University.
- As an undergraduate, you’ll work alongside international scholars at the forefront of their subject, studying in a vibrant, research-intensive environment.
- Not only is it a member of the Russell Group, but for areas like journalism, Cardiff University is also considered one of the top institutions in the UK for academic studies.
- There exist several scholarship opportunities for undergraduate students.
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||13th, June 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants must be from eligible nationalities.
- You must submit your application through UCAS by 30 June 2022 and meet or exceed the requirements as stated exactly in your formal UCAS offer.
- You must confirm Cardiff University as your Firm choice by the UCAS deadline, and meet all offer conditions, including any English Language conditions, by 20 August 2022.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements of their formal UCAS offer will not be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
- Submit an online application directly to the university, either for a Religious and Theological Studies (PhD) or Islam in Contemporary Britain (MA) before 13 June 2022.
- If you wish to also apply for the scholarship, complete the relevant Jameel Scholarship Application Form below before 13 June 2022.