Australia’s Northern Territory government is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Undergraduate/ Post-graduate/Graduate degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At Participating Australian Universities
- Successful Candidates will be awarded according to the plan below:
- higher education: $12 000
- schools: $10 000
- vocational education and training: $7500.
The scholarship amount is for your first semester or year of tuition fees with your education and training provider.
About Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships 2022.
The Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships is a partial funding scholarship provided by the Northern Territory (NT) Government and education providers to talented international students to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
Why You Should Study in Australian Universities.
- Australia has top-quality universities providing International Students like you with a wide variety of choices when it comes to studying in Australia.
- Courses offered range within a variety of majors.
- You will have easy access to student visas.
- Internship Availability is replete for students.
- You will become part of some of the most diverse academic communities in the world.
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must submit your completed application to a participating NT education and training provider, view providers in the where you apply section below
- Applicant must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT
- Applicant must have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership
- Applicant must meet the NT education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria
- Applicant must be planning to move to the NT from interstate or overseas
- Applicant must not already be studying in the NT, or with an NT education provider
- Applicant must not hold any other scholarship
- Applicant must have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your NT education provider, and
- Applicant must not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand citizenship.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.