Business School Master’s in Finance Scholarships, UK is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Newcastle University
Newcastle University is a public research university that was founded in 1871, Newcastle University is located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
The University School of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), established in 1834, and the College of Physical Science (later renamed Armstrong College) The Newcastle colleges merged to form King’s College in 1937.
Benefits of Newcastle University Masters Scholarship
The selected students will be provided £8,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees for the master’s programme undertaken at the Newcastle University Business School.
Newcastle University Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Newcastle University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- hold an offer of admission for 2022 entry to International Business Management MSc
- completed the scholarship application form. Submissions need to be in English
- hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 7.0 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes and domiciled in an EU member state or one of the following countries: Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Vietnam, Colombia, Mexico or Peru
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Newcastle University on forms.ncl.ac.uk to apply
Candidates need to complete an online application form. Applications will be reviewed by the School’s Scholarship Committee.