British Council is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Graduate degree Program
- Open to Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Participating Germany Universities
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £3,000 up to £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution chosen by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual’s selected course.
|School||Participating Germany Universities|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||June, 30, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must be aged 18 years or over on 31 July 2022
- Applicant must have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany
- Applicant must have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in the 2022–23 academic year (i.e. starting August 2022 onwards) on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme taught in English at a university or other institution of higher education in Germany or abroad, which accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements (check the official recognition list.). The tuition fees of the programme of choice must be a minimum of £3,000.
- be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organisation by 31 July 2022.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.