Boustany Foundation 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Cambridge.
The University of Cambridge was founded in the year 1209 as a collegiate research university in Cambridge, United Kingdom, it is the 2nd oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s fourth-oldest surviving university.
Benefits of Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
• Financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
Requirements for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Qualification
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme
Interview date, Process and Venue for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 15th May 2022.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2022.
Documents Required for Application
- Curriculum vitae
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores, and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
For more details, visit the Boustany Foundation website