Bond University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An undergraduate degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Bond University
- Successful applicants will be awarded 50% tuition
Why You Should Study at Bond University
- Bond University is an amazing University with a great library, beautiful facilities, fantastic teachers and students.
- Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university and is located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland.
- The university is also famous for its legal education which ranks top 3 in Australia in terms of graduate employment rate.
Benefits of Bond University Bachelors
- The successful applicants of Bond University – Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022 will receive a 25% tuition fee remission each semester.
- The recipient can renew their Scholarships if can satisfy their University’s criteria
Requirements for Bond University Bachelors Qualification
- The applicant must be a citizen of China, Taiwan, and Taiwan and must be currently residing in these countries.
- The applicant must have an offer of admission from Bond University.
- The applicant’s offer of admission must be in an Undergraduate or postgraduate program with few exceptions.
- The applicant must maintain an average of 65% or higher to be eligible for renewal.
- The applicant must engage in promotional activities organized by the University.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Bond University on student-bond.studylink.com to apply
Upon completion of the Bond University Study Application Form, eligible students can apply for scholarships via the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your study application and enter ‘scholarship’ in the keyword field on the Start an Application tab.
We encourage students to apply for as many scholarships as they are eligible for. Students will only be considered for the scholarships they have applied for.
Students must complete and submit their scholarship application prior to the application closing date. No late scholarship applications will be considered. If you are applying for more then one scholarship with different application closing dates, it is important to submit your scholarship application form by the earliest scholarship closing date.
Excellence Scholarship applicants will be required to submit the following documents as part of their scholarship application:
- A School reference. If you are in your final year of high school then you will be asked to provide your Career Advisors details as part of the scholarship application form and we will follow-up with them directly to provide a reference. If you are not in your final year of high school then you can upload your school reference to your online scholarship application;
- Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school and/or community. Please use the Summary of Achievements template to present this evidence and upload as one Word or PDF document; and
- Essay responses to two questions, as per the below. We recommend drafting your essay responses in a Word document and then copying and pasting them into the application form.
- What current issue or topic makes you want to stand up and act? Why? (200-250 words)
- Success comes in many forms. What is the definition of success for you? (200-250 words)