Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF)
Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) is a public foundation – an independent, non-profit organization for the exclusive and direct promotion of basic research in biomedicine.
Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) helps to support up-and-coming junior scientists whose research projects experimentally elucidate the basic phenomena of human life, and organize two International Titisee Conferences per year.
Benefits of Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) PhD Scholarship
A Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) MD fellowship is initially granted for 10 to 12 months and may be extended once by a maximum of 6 months.
In addition, you receive travel allowances, e.g. for scientific conferences, and participate in tailor-made seminars for BIF fellows and alumni. As a BIF fellow, you also become part of a lively and worldwide network built on trust, helpfulness, and many personal encounters. No matter which challenges lie ahead, you will find an open ear and individual advice from like-minded peers or BIF’s staff.
Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) PhD Scholarship Courses
- Life Sciences, Medicine & Health Biomedicine Human Medicine
Requirements for Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) Ph.D. Scholarship Qualification
- Candidates applying for Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships must study medicine in Germany, pause their studies, and change their working place for the duration of the MD fellowship.
- The research stay of the applicants must take place prior to the third part of the medical examination.
- Applicants who secured good or very good results in the first section of the medical examination and also during the following studies.
- Candidates must reach the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds at least 3 months prior to the planned change of location.
- Submission of applicants must be within 8 years after the University entrance qualification or high school-leaving exam.
- Clinical studies, botanical and prokaryotic investigations, and applied research are not supported.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) on www.bifonds.de to apply