Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Scientists 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the Government of Canada.
The federal government of Canada is the body responsible for the federal administration of Canada. In Canadian English, the term can mean either the collective set of institutions or specifically the Queen-in-Council.
Benefits of Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
The objective of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is to:
- attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent, both nationally and internationally
- develop their leadership potential
- position them for success as research leaders of tomorrow
$70,000 per year (taxable)
Requirements for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Qualification
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, and foreign citizens are eligible to apply with the stipulations stated in the Program (Link below)
- Applicants to the 2021-22 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program must fulfill or have fulfilled all degree requirements for a Ph.D., PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree:
- between September 15, 2018, and September 30, 2022 (inclusively), and
- before the start date of their award.
- Applicants who have not fulfilled all requirements for their degree at the time of application must submit proof no later than October 15, 2022.
- For applicants who have completed more than one Ph.D., PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree, the eligibility window applies to the most recent of these degrees.
How to Apply
It is important to go through the Application Guide before applying for this Fellowship
For more details, visit the website.