Auckland University Of Technology is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Graduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Auckland University Of Technology
- Successful Candidates will be awarded Full Fee Accommodation Scholarships is paid as full weekly rental at AUT’s Te Āhuru Mayoral Drive Student Accommodation for Semester 2, 2022.
About the Auckland University Of Technology.
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) has been a university since the year 2000, and is now the second largest in the country and ranked among the top one per cent and top 300 (251-300) of universities in the world. AUT has more than 60 research centres and institutes delivering leading research, from space research to artificial intelligence and robotics, and ecology to physical activity and nutrition. AUT’s research feeds back into the classroom, and students can contribute to and learn from these research discoveries.
Why You Should Study at the Auckland University Of Technology.
- Auckland graduates are global citizens who benefit from the high quality education and qualification they receive from the University of Auckland and are taking on the world globally.
- The institution’s bachelor degree programmes give students focused skills and knowledge in their area of study.
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is the second largest university in New Zealand and is known for World-class teaching and learning.
- New Zealand’s world-ranked University Auckland has a strong reputation for quality teaching.
- Her degree programmes give students focused and transferable skills and knowledge in their area of study.
- AUT is recognised as the best university in New Zealand for global research impact.
|School||Auckland University Of Technology|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
- Applicants must be new to AUT, AUT graduates enrolling in a new postgraduate programme of study or currently offshore returning to New Zealand for study in Semester 2, 2022 international students.
- New to AUT or new to Programme applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in an AUT programme (minimum 120 points) full time commencing Semester 2, 2022.
- Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
- Applicants enrolling in a programme less than 120 points intending to pathway on to undergraduate degree level study may apply. Doctoral students are excluded and not eligible for the scholarship. Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e. awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g. government scholarships). The selection committee will take this into consideration.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.