Arizona State University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme Arizona State University (Arizona State or ASU) is a public research university that was founded in the year 1885. Arizona State University is one of the largest public universities by enrollment in the U.S.
Benefits of Arizona State University Masters ScholarshipThe scholarship will cover the following:
- Costs incurred for visa application processing
- Costs incurred for English language tests
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- Full tuition, books and fees
- Participation in Scholarship programming
Requirements for Arizona State University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must want to apply for one of the eligible programmes listed above.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice, that includes a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service in their community.
- Applicants must present economically disadvantaged financial circumstances, and be able to show lack of financial means from family or other sources to pursue graduate education in their home country or elsewhere.
- Applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree with a required minimum 4 years of study.
- Applicants must not have started or completed other graduate degrees before August 2023.
- Applicants must be able to live in Phoenix, Arizona for the duration of the programme.
How to ApplyIf you have limited internet access, you can complete and submit a downloadable version of the application to [email protected] To access the downloadable form click HERE.