The Association of Commonwealth Universities is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) was established in 1913 with over 500 member institutions in over 50 countries across the Commonwealth.
it is known to be the oldest international network of universities.
Benefits of ACU Fellowships
Each Fellowship is up to GBP 5,000.
Requirements for ACU Fellowships Qualification
The Fellowships are intended for academic and professional staff at ACU member universities.
In some circumstances Fellowships can be used for collaboration between universities and the private sector – please email [email protected] for more information.
How to Apply
Applicants must first identify and approach a collaborator at a member university in a country other than the one where the applicant is employed.
The application form will require all applicants to:
- Summarise the work you plan to carry out during the Fellowship, and how the collaboration will benefit the project. Explain why you have chosen to collaborate with your partner institution for the project rather than any other.
- Describe the projected impact of the Fellowship work.
- Explain how you expect the Fellowship to benefit your own professional development.
- List the planned outputs of the Fellowship.
- Submit a time plan of the work, which must cover a minimum of six months between September 2022 and August 2023.
- List the costs associated with the Fellowship. These can include staff time, consumables, internet access and data, equipment, research data management, travel costs, impact and engagement, and open access.
- Submit a letter or email of support from your head of department at your home institution.
- Submit a letter or email of support from the collaborator at your partner institution.
For more details, visit ACU website.