Australian National University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Undergraduate/ Post-graduate/ Masters/ Ph.D degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Australian National University
- Successful Candidates will be awarded:
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis allowance;
- Dependant Child allowance (International students only);
- Paid medical, maternity and paternity leave.
About the Australian National University.
The Australian National University is a public research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia.
And was founded in 1946, and has remained a research-intensive university whose research priorities reflect the challenges facing today’s world.
Its main campus is located in Acton, Canberra, and encompasses seven teaching and research colleges and several national academies and institutes.
Benefits of Scholarship in Regolith Science
The scholarship provides a stipend of $5000 with an additional amount of funding of up to $5000 available for research project funding.
Scholarship in Regolith Science Courses
- Regolith Science
Requirements for Scholarship in Regolith Science Qualification
The award shall be available to a prospective or continuing ANU student who is:
- a domestic or international student;
- enrolled or enrolling in an Honours or coursework Masters program in the Colleges in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Science;
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) Honours;
- Bachelor of Philosophy;
- Master of Earth Sciences (Advanced);
- undertaking a research project that is consistent with the broad field of regolith science. Projects can include laboratory and/or field and/or modelling studies.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Scholarship in Regolith Science
Selection will be made on the basis of academic merit, and in accordance with the eligibility criteria and application requirements. A personal interview may be required if deemed appropriate by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply
Students are required to apply using the application form at the top of this page. Applications open from 31st August to 30th November each year
For more details, visit ANU website.