Academic Scholarship Program is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the Victorian Institute of Technology
Victorian Institute of Technology was established in the year 1998 as a Training Organization.
Victorian Institute of Technology helps to provide you with a smart start to your education, giving you a better and brighter future, accredited vocational education and training programs, students develop interesting and challenging careers by imparting skills that are in high demand globally.
Benefits of VIT Academic Scholarship Program
There are a total of up to 38 VIT Scholarships across the EQUITY and ACADEMIC streams :
- Women in Information Technology Scholarship – 1 x Full tuition fees (awarded for the full term of study)
- 1 x Full tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 2 x 50% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 4 x 25% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 30 x $3000 one-off bursary amount (payable after successful completion of a student’s 1st semester of full-time studies only)
- 75% tuition fee reduction for all eligible Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders.
An internal committee will determine the distribution of scholarships between the equity and academic streams.
Requirements for VIT Academic Scholarship Program Qualification
Applicants must :
- Be an Australian citizen OR international student
- Be registered with VTAC
- Meet all course entry requirements
- Qualify for FEE-HELP OR be a full fee-paying student where a Tuition Fee shortfall exists
- Be a commencing student studying full-time in BITS, MITS or MBA programs with VIT.
The primary selection criterion for an ACADEMIC scholarship will be the applicant’s ATAR score as determined by VTAC. Where two or more students’ ATAR scores are identical, a weighting will apply to English and Mathematics scores.
How to Apply
All applicants selecting VIT’s program through the VTAC process will be automatically considered for an Academic Scholarship.
For more details, visit VIT website.