Aboriginal Tertiary Education Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Flinders University
Flinders University was founded in 1966 as a public research university in Adelaide. The university is ranked amongst the world’s top 300 institutions according to the Times Higher Education rankings.
Benefits of Aboriginal Tertiary Education Scholarship
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield is pleased to offer twelve-month Aboriginal Tertiary Educational Scholarships of up to $5,000 for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students to undertake tertiary studies at Flinders University, the University of Adelaide, or the University of South Australia. Up to two scholarships will be available annually.
Requirements for Aboriginal Tertiary Education Scholarship Qualification
In order to be eligible for the Aboriginal Tertiary Educational Scholarships you need to meet the following criteria:
- be a resident of the City of Port Adelaide Enfield
- be a person who is of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent; identifies as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, and is accepted as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander in the community in which he/she lives or has lived
- be enrolled as a full-time student beyond the census date (which is the last day to withdraw without incurring liability for student contributions or tuition fees) at Flinders University, the University of Adelaide, or the University of South Australia
- receive and maintain the nominated University’s formal offer stating that you are enrolled throughout the scholarship
- be enrolled in or undertaking an undergraduate course in any university discipline
Priority for the Scholarships will be given to individuals who have NOT already completed an Australian bachelor’s award or equivalent, however, Scholarships for applicants studying higher awards will be considered.
How to Apply
If you believe you are eligible for an Aboriginal Tertiary Education Scholarship, please complete an application form (available on the City of Port Adelaide Enfield website) and submit your application to the City of Port Adelaide Enfield via one of the following methods:
Post: City of Port Adelaide Enfield Indigenous Scholarship PO Box 110 Port Adelaide SA 5015
Email: [email protected]
Applications close at 5 pm, Tuesday 24 May 2022. Unfortunately, we cannot consider late applications.
For more details, visit the Flinders University’s website.