The University Of Birmingham is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of
- At the University of Birmingham
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £1500 for applicants in the UK.
About the University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham (founded in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the first English civic or ‘redbrick university to receive its own royal charter.
Why You Should Study at the University of Birmingham.
- The university has a success rate [defined in terms of achieving employment or going on to further study after graduation] of 96%.
- The satisfaction rating is 88% rating which shows that students are either happy or very happy with the university with 72% being satisfied with the student’s union.
- Birmingham has the biggest medical faculty in the UK.
- The University of Birmingham ranks globally as a choice place of study.
- The University of Birmingham has a multicultural diversity which makes Birmingham.
- The University is widely rated for technological advancements in Physics
- It has an awesome student life.
- Industrial links at Birmingham are multiple.
|School||University of Birmingham|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students who attain AAA or A* AA/AAAA or equivalent qualification on entry.
- Be classed as Overseas for fee purposes;
- Have made a programme in Computer Science their firm choice.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.