Boston University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Undergraduate degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Boston University
- Successful Candidates will be awarded a Trustee Scholarship covering full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
About Boston University .
Boston University is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts.
The nonsectarian university, though having a historical affiliation with the United Methodist Church was founded in 1839 by Methodists with its original campus in Newbury, Vermont, before moving to Boston in 1867.
Today, the university now has more than 4,000 faculty members, and nearly 34,000 students, and is one of Boston’s largest employers.
It offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, doctorates, and medical, dental, business, and law degrees through 17 schools and colleges on three urban campuses
The University has a very strict policy against discrimination of any form but encourages collaborative learning.
Why You Should Study at the Boston University .
- With over 50 colleges and universities in the metropolitan area, the city is home to more than 250,000 students from around the globe. Boston is a global center for higher education, thus, you will study in an inspiring academic atmosphere.
- The Institution encourages holistic education, and therefore provides for a student centered experience targeted at developing all aspects of the student’s personality.
- You will have excellent career connections and job opportunities.
- The institution has a vibrant student community.
- The Community Service Center at BU offers so many opportunities to volunteer not only in Boston, but also across the country.
- The institution is globally recognized for the quality of academic works.
- With an average class size of 27, you’ll not only meet award-winning professors, you’ll engage with them.
- It is top-ranking in national universities and a member of Association of American Universities.
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||December 1, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual.
- They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.