The University College Cork announces an opening for application from qualified candidates to the SEFS International Undergraduate scholarship in Ireland.
Bachelor SEFS International Undergraduate Scholarship is offered;
- An Undergraduate degree program
- Open to International Students.
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- University College Cork, Ireland
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full-tuition 25% fee reduction to high-potential applicants for each year of study.
About the University College Cork, Ireland.
Ireland’s foremost University University College Cork is widely known as the UCC. The institution is over 170 years old and has a student population of over 21,000. It is situated in Cork, Ireland’s biggest city.
According to her official report, the institutional research strategy focuses on creating and supporting world-leading clusters of researchers, building on the research strengths of the University, and is aligned with key Government strategies for education.
Why you should study at the University College Cork, Ireland.
- A UCC degree gets you career-ready.
- The University offers a rich student experience and a very high standard in its academic programmes.
- Cork is a hub for entrepreneurship and very notable as a centre of entrepreneurship and employment generation.
- Voted Ireland’s University of the Year for three years running, University College Cork is such a well-known and respected University in Ireland.
About the 2022 SEFS International Undergraduate Bachelors Scholarship.
This SEFS International Undergraduate Bachelors Scholarship scheme is established to provide financial aid to international students who want to enter undergraduate coursework at the university for the academic session 2022/2023.
|School||University College Cork, Ireland|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||May 1, 2022|
Requirements For This Scholarship
- For eligibility the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International (non-EU) undergraduate students who have an accepted offer
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How To Apply
All interested and qualified applicants should click on the link