Leibniz Institute of European History is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Fellowship Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Leibniz Institute of European History
- Successful Candidates will be awarded the sum of € 1,350 and other rewards including family allowances as stated out bt the Leibniz Institute of European History.
About the Leibniz Institute of European History Scholarships.
The IEG Fellowships are jointly funded by the federal and state government. The fellowships are used exclusively for the purpose of conducting the research project described in the application at the IEG. Thus, no other form of employment or funding can be pursued or availed of for the duration of the fellowship.
|School||Leibniz Institute of European History|
|Deadline||August, 15th, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- The candidate must be an International Student.
- The scholarship is open to PhD students from Germany and abroad who have at least a Masters’s level degree in history, theology or another discipline which works historically.
- They must have been pursuing their doctorate for no more than three years at the time of taking up the fellowship, though exceptions may be made in exceptional circumstances.
- As a research institution that is not part of a university, the Institute does not hold any examinations and does not award any academic qualifications.
- Dissertations are completed under the supervision of the fellowship holder’s supervisor at her/his home university.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.