The German Government is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Undergraduate/ Post-graduate/ Ph.D degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At participating German Universities
- Successful Candidates will be awarded €850. Depending on the availability of funding, individual doctoral researchers may be awarded a merit scholarship totalling €1,000 per month (roughly 2–3 merit scholarships are awarded per round).
Merit scholarships are awarded for 2 semesters (a total of 12 months). You can reapply for a scholarship. In well-founded exceptional cases, the maximum funding period is 3 years.
About the German Government 2022 Scholarships Awards.
The prestigious German government programme puts its focus on outstanding scholars who are active in the field of sustainable development.
The award in itself is the German Government’s effort to foster interdisciplinary approaches in this regard. Applicants can therefore come from any scientific field closely related to sustainability research.
Thus the contest is thrown open to all interested and eligible candidates.
Why You Should Study at the University of Hamburg.
- The University of Hamburg is a well-known centre for research- it has been and continues to be the home of many brilliant minds from all over the world.
- The institution has a community that is very safe and welcoming for international students.
- Through the DAAD(German Academic Exchange Service), several scholarship possibilities exist for International Students.
- Hamburg has a rich and diverse culture that makes it an exciting place to live and school.
|School||University of Hamburg|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must have been enrolled in your subject at Universität Hamburg for at least 2 semesters and are pursuing a degree (students in 2-year master’s degree programs and doctoral researchers can apply after 1 completed semester);
- Applicant must not hold German citizenship;
- Applicants are not eligible for the federal student loan scheme.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.