The University College Cork announces an opening for applications from qualified candidates to the SEFS International Undergraduate scholarship in Ireland.
Bachelor SEFS International Undergraduate Scholarship is offered;
- An Undergraduate degree program
- Open to International Students.
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- University College Cork, Ireland
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full-tuition 25% fee reduction to high-potential applicants for each year of study.
About the University College Cork, Ireland.
Ireland’s foremost University University College Cork is widely known as the UCC. The institution is over 170 years old and has a student population of over 21,000. It is situated in Cork, Ireland’s biggest city.
According to her official report, the institutional research strategy focuses on creating and supporting world-leading clusters of researchers, building on the research strengths of the University, and is aligned with key Government strategies for education.
Benefits of University College Cork Bachelor
Partial Funding, €1,000
Requirements for University College Cork Bachelors Qualification
- The scholarship is open to all undergraduate/level 8 programs (final year) or postgraduate program students from all disciplines at University College Cork.
- The selected students will become Putnam Scholars for a period of one academic year.
- During the year, the Puttnam Scholars will work together on a team project and will be required to attend a series of 6 video conference mentoring and coaching sessions with Lord Puttnam.
- Puttnam Scholars will jointly produce a short film which they will screen as part of a presentation to Lord Puttnam and invited guests at the end of the academic year.
- Students awarded a Puttnam Scholarship will receive a monetary award of €1000 on completion of the short film which will be done within the academic year.
- Students withdrawing from, suspending or repeating their studies, due to illness, bereavement or other exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University College Cork on forms.office.com to apply